Sunday 10 August 2014

5th Favourite Film - Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars has always been a big part of my life, especially growing up, so I had to add one of them onto my list of favourites. I chose the third episode because I love CGI filled films. There's so much action and distress and LIGHTSABERS! The Lightsaber to me as a child and even to this day was so cool, it could cut through anything pretty much and lets face it, the sound they made was just, well I'll let Mr Tom Hanks, say it...Tom Hanks Anyway, watching Anakin Skywalker grow up throughout the three films was interesting. Going from young boy, to teenager, to adult was a nice touch (even though we all knew his terrible fate). This film really puts the icing on the cake for me, lots of Lightsaber action, lots of CGI, and lots of intense dramatic jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment