Wednesday 17 December 2014

Production Company Logo Development


This is my first version of our Production Company logo. Our company name was AWA which stood for Aidan, Will, Adam, our names. So I wrote out the name and then mirrored it. The pattern looked good because the shape of the letters made triangles so they fitted together well. I then thought about adding an image as most big production companies have an image that easily identifies them. I picked a lamp. I edited a shape on top of the lamps bulb and put an Outer Glow on it to make it look like the lamp is on. To make it look semi-realistic, I put a drop shadow on the letters to simulate shadows created by the light. After all this editing I realised that the lamp is too associated with Disney Pixar.






No comments:

Post a Comment